When X-Rays are clinically required the chiropractor’s at Helensvale Chiropractic Centre refer patients to X-Ray providers that have the latest equipment and the lowest dosage that produce the best quality images for diagnostic purposes. These X-Rays are bulk billed and come with a written report from the clinical Radiologist.
Do I Need X-Rays:
At Helensvale Chiropractic Centre we don’t second guess your health, we want to get to the real cause of the problem. “Seeing is Believing”.
The most common reasons for X-Ray include:
- To make sure there are no nasty pathologies affecting the spine
- To view old and new traumas like from MVA and whiplash
- Look for spinal, postural distortions, scoliosis or curvature of the spine
- Look for Subluxations or spinal misalignments
- Detect any forms of arthritis and degree of severity
If there is any doubt as to the diagnosis or severity of the problem then further diagnostic imaging ( CT Scan ,MRI Scan or Ultrasound)can be utilized and referred out to specialists.